Our carefully crafted Signature Dry Gin uses fourteen traditional and native botanicals, each individually distilled in our 300L handmade copper pot still.
Perfectly balanced and wonderfully complex, it’s accented by native Australian botanicals, including blood lime, Dorrigo pepperleaf, lemon myrtle and river mint. All underpinned with pronounced juniper.
- World's Best International Contemporary Gin - American Distilling Institute Craft Spirits Awards (USA)
- World's Best Spirits Packaging - International Wine & Spirits Competition (London)
- Australia's Best Gin - International Wine & Spirits Competition (London)
- Australia's Best Gin (Platinum Medal) - SIP Awards (USA)
- Gold Medals - San Francisco World Spirits Competition (USA), Global Gin Masters (London) & International Wine & Spirits Awards (London)